- multi-client capability
- user and role management
- Completely translated into German, and easily translatable into other languages.
- Optimized for the following browsers: Firefox, Safari.
- Calendar via icemac.ab.calendar.
- store data of persons including postal address, phone number, e-mail address, home page address and files
- add custom data fields to persons and addresses in the master data area of the web user interface
- change the order of the fields of persons and addresses
- assign keywords to persons
- import data from XLS (Excel) or CSV files (via icemac.ab.importer resp. icemac.ab.importxls)
- archive persons
Search & Export¶
- search for persons by keywords and names
- export persons found using a search as XLS file
- export iCal calender file of the birth dates of persons
- update a single field of multiple persons as returned by a search (multi-update)
- 100 % test coverage of the program code including all possible program execution branches
- The data storage is an object database (ZODB); so no additional database is required.